Conference Dates: 15th-17th June 2022
THEME: Education for Sustainable Development in the Post-Covid-19 Period
Lukenya University welcomes you to the 3rd Virtual International Multidisciplinary Conference. The University is committed to advancing research, innovation, partnerships and linkages. The conference aims at bringing together people from different fields including research, academia, government and other sectors to forge the way forward in achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) outlined under Agenda 2030 by the UN General Assembly 2015, and the National Development Agendas such as Kenya’s Vision 2030. We welcome diverse, dynamic groups and individuals to provide in-depth insights, and innovative, practical and actionable tools that can be employed, for more effective and efficient sustainable development efforts.
For the academia, there are certain milestones that you are expected to achieve, in order to expand your expertise. In this regard, presenting your paper and getting published in prestigious academic journals is crucial. This 3rd Virtual International Multidisciplinary Conference is a great opportunity for you to do just that .
Submit your papers for evaluation by our scientific committee. The committee adheres to the strictest evaluation standards for quality, relevance and authenticity.
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Sustainable development through educational attainment
- Politico-Gender inclusivity and implications on country development
- Inculcation of religious tolerance for socio economic development in Kenya.
- Democratization: Education for curbing violence in general elections
- Research and innovation-A roadmap to the attainment of academic excellence in institutions of higher learning in Africa.
- Health-preparedness and resilience for now and the future
- The future of Competency Based Curriculum (CBC) in the Kenyan Education system
- Transforming education through science & technology
- Quality assurance for effective institutions of higher learning.
- AGRICULTURE, FOOD SECURITY AND CLIMATE CHANGE
- Role of Education in strengthening resilient agricultural production systems post-Covid.
- Opportunities for agricultural biodiversification post-Covid 19.
- Food Security, in the post-Covid era.
- Role of the blue economy post-Covid era.
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation in the post-covid era.
- BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
- Emerging banking, accounting and business environments
- Knowledge Management, data mining and Information Security
- Finance and Ethical Investing
- Quality Assurance and Management
- Marketing and digital branding in Education
|16th May, 2022||Submission of abstracts|
|23rd May, 2022||Notification for the acceptance of abstract|
|6th May 2022||Early registration deadline|
|8th June 2022||Late registration deadline|
|15th – 17th June, 2022||Conference dates|
|15th July 2022||Submission of full papers|
|31st July 2022||Notification for the acceptance of the full papers|
Instructions for Submission of Abstracts
- Deadline for abstract submission is 16th May 2022. Abstracts should be between 250 and 300 words, Times New Roman, 12 point in single spacing. They should include the title, subtheme, author(s) full name(s), institutional affiliation and emails. Email for the corresponding author should be specified.
- The abstract should be factual and concise. It should state briefly the purpose of the research, methodology, the principal results, major conclusions and recommendations. Include at most 5 key words at the bottom.
- The full papers should have 5000 words, single line spacing, Times New Roman, double column, MS Word and PDF, APA referencing style. Deadline for full paper submission is 15th July 2022.
- Accepted papers will be published in the internationally renown Lukenya University Multidisciplinary Journal (LUMJ), ISSN 2663-3183.
- Send the MS word version of your abstract and full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for the conference:
The conference costs are highly subsidized. They are as follows:
- Early bird registration cost (Before 6th May 2022)
East African participants Ksh. 4500; Non- East African participants $70; Lukenya University Staff Ksh 2500; Lukenya University Students: Ksh 1500; Lukenya University partners sh4000.
- Late registration cost ( After 6th May 2022 to 8th June 2022)
East African participants Ksh. 5000; Non- East African participants $75; Lukenya University Staff Ksh 3000; Lukenya University Students: Ksh 2000; Lukenya University partners sh4500.
For enquiries email to email@example.com or call +254722383175
Mode of payment
- Mpesa details:-
Lipa na Mpesa
Business number: 4085533
Account number: 039000007122
Note: For mpesa transactions, kindly send the mpesa confirmation notification that you receive via sms to +254712039907 and +254722383175
- Bank Details:-
Bank: Family Bank Ltd
Account: Lukenya University Research Account
Account no.: 039000007122
Branch: Gateway Mall Branch
Swift code: FABLKENA
Note: For bank deposits, please scan and email the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com.
Personal cheques will not be accepted.