The School of Agriculture and Applied Sciences provides high quality education which is based on current and relevant scientific teaching and research techniques. It also offers practical and systematic solutions to problems affecting the world in Technical sciences.
1. Master of Science in Agriculture
First Class or Upper Second class Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or Second Class Lower Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with two years working experience.
2. Bachelor Of Science In Dryland Agriculture
KCSE certificate with a minimum grade C+ (plus) or its equivalent or a diploma in agriculture from at recognized institution with a least a credit pass.
3. Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality
4. Diploma/Certificate in General Agriculture
5. Diploma/Certificate In Information Technology